- "Personal Information" or "Personal Data" means, as defined by the Law for Protection of Personal Data (amend. - SG 103/05), any information relating to an individual who is identified or identifiable, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more specific features.
- "Process" in relation to Personal Information means to automatically or otherwise collect, record, organize, store, adapt or modify, restore, retrieve, consult, use, reveal through transmission, broadcast, distribute, actualize or combine, block, erase or otherwise act upon as defined by the Commission for personal data protection.
- "Top Texture", "Us", "We" or "Our" means the company Industrial Parts Ltd, registered in Bulgaria with VAT number 131527247.
- "Site" means the website hosted with domain name toptexture.com and its subdomains.
- "You", "Your" or "Your" refers to you or any other person using the Site.
- Your privacy is important for Us and We take reasonable measures to protect and secure your Personal Information. However no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and We do not guarantee absolute security.
Collection of Personal and Anonymous Information
We may collect anonymous and Personal Information for the purpose of providing better services to Our Site Users. Such information may include:
- Browser and referral information
- IP address and other network or technical information
- Your interaction with the Site at certain date and time.
- Your login credentials such as username and password.
- Demographic and statistical information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
Processing of Information
The anonymous and Personal Information We collect is used by Us for purposes such as:
- Licensing of Media as defined in the License Agreement;
- Improving Our products and services or the Site which may include periodic survey;
- Internal record keeping;
- Keep You informed about Your account, orders, special offers, provide You with options to subscribe and unsubscribe to news about Site and product updates, or other information related to the Site.
- We respect Your privacy and We may contact You by email, and more rarely by phone, fax or mail, if Your actions indicate the need for it.
- We will destroy or delete any Personal Information that is no longer needed.
- We will not sell Your personal information to third parties not affiliated with Us.
- We will not disclose any Personal Information relating to You to any third party unless Your prior written agreement is obtained or We are required to do so by law.
Cookies and Other Technology